MP High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification along with Online Application Form for 739 Vacancies of Grade 4 Watchman Sweeper Posts is Now Out at www.mponline.gov.in:
MP High Court Grade VI Notification 2017-2018: This article is meant for people who are interested in 8th pass government jobs in Madhya Pradesh. Recently there has been an announcement of MP High Court Grade IV Recruitment 2018. All the details regarding the same are mentioned in this article. There is total of 739 posts vacant for jobs of drivers, waterman, watchman, peon, sweeper, gardener, etc. those candidates who have passed class 8th can apply for this job via MPHC Grade 4 Notification. The last date of applying is 31st December 2017 so candidates need to apply before that date at mponline.gov.in.
MP High Court Recruitment 2018
|Name of the organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Name of the post||Watchman, Driver Peon, Sweeper, Gardener and other vacancies|
|Number of vacant posts||739|
|Location of job||Madhya Pradesh|
|Educational qualification||8th pass|
|Commencement date of application||1st December 2017|
|Last date of application||31st December 2017|
|Mode of application||Online|
Madhya Pradesh High 739 Court Watchman Vacancies 2017-18
739 driver jobs of MPHC have been posted by Madhya Pradesh High Court. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria in the Madhya Pradesh High Court Grade 4 Notification in order to apply for Madhya Pradesh Govt. Jobs. It is necessary for the candidates to meet all the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the Madhya Pradesh High Court Grade 4 Jobs Online. The link to apply is given below. The candidates must apply before the last date. The last date to apply is 31st December 2017. It starts from 1st December 2017. The candidates must not delay in applying. The required qualifications for Madhya Pradesh High Court Watchman Vacancies are given below. Candidates must check it as soon as possible. The steps for applying online are also given below. This makes it easy for the candidates. The candidates are requested to apply online and complete the registration process as early as possible. Also, the candidates can get the details on the official website. The official website is www.mphc.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Madhya Pradesh High Court Grade 4 Jobs 2017-2018:
- The lower age limit is 18 years.
- The upper age limit is 45 years.
- The required qualification is that the candidate must be 8th-grade pass from a recognized board.
- For the details about the selection process, refer the official notification.
- For General Candidates: Rs.200/-.
- For Reserved/PWD candidates: Rs.100/-.
- The selected candidates will be given proper salary as per decided by the authority.
- Peon, Watchman, Waterman: 558.
- Sweeper: 110.
- Driver: 40.
- Gardener: 31.
How to Fill Madhya Pradesh High Court Grade 4 Online Application Form 2017-2018
- Visit the official webpage of Madhya Pradesh High Court.
- The official website is mphc.gov.in.
- Find and open the advertisement of Jobs.
- Check the details of advertisement.
- Open the website mponline.gov.in.
- Fill the details necessary after clicking on apply online.
- If required upload the documents such as photos and complete the payment of application fees by the online transaction.
- Click the submit button after checking all the details filled.
- Download and take a print of it for further use.
- Starting date to apply online: 1st December 2017.
- Last date to apply online: 31st December 2017.
Official Website: www.mponline.gov.in
Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Samachar 2018
The required details about the Madhya Pradesh High Court Grade 4 Jobs have been provided above. The process of selection may contain interview or written test. The candidates must prepare for the written test if the test may be taken. Thus candidates must visit the official website for updates. The website is www.mponline.gov.in. The updates of the employment jobs will be done by us. Stay tuned for updates and news regarding the Sarkari Naukri, Rojgar Samachar, etc.