RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 along with notification online application form to fill up for 1538 vacancies of ALP Technician Grade III Posts is now out at www.rrbbs.gov.in:
RRB Bhubaneswar ALP Recruitment 2018: The person who is willing to work in railways after 10th class they can refer to this website and get the information regarding it and the job specification. For the posts of Assistant loco pilot and Technician grade 3 this website gives all the latest notification. The fresh news and notification for the Assistant loco pilot and Technician grade 3 posts will be available on this site.
RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018
From January 2018 the registration process will take place. From the website you will get the full advertisement and applications are online so candidates have to fill them online and submit them online only. Candidates can download the detail information from the web server. 25 million passengers, 2.8 million tonnes of cargo with 59,731 coaches and 2, 39,381 wagons have to be transported is the work of loco pilot man. They are considered as the most experienced in railways and they are handling about 9213 different kinds of the locomotive engines. To become the ALP one must have the proper knowledge about the mechanical, good vision, runtime, decision-making skills, etc.
RRB ALP Technician Grade 3 Recruitment 2018
Under the government of India RRB is working for the appointment of new employees to work in the Indian railways. RRB is divided into 21 parts in India for the better and smooth working of railways. Advertising, recruitment, selection, rules, releasing the exam date, syllabus, uploading admit card, merit list and publishing the results for all this work RRB is responsible.
RRB Bhubaneswar 1538 ALP Vacancies 2018
|Name of Recruitment Board||Railway Recruitment Board, Bhubaneswar|
|Name of Department||Indian Railway|
|Total Number of Vacancy||1538 posts|
|Job Role||Assistant loco pilot and Technician grade 3|
|Job Type||Government Jobs in India|
|Kind of Declaration||Notification/Application form|
|Registration Start On||Soon announce|
|Registration Close||Soon announce|
Eligible Criteria for RRB Bhubaneswar Jobs Vacancy 2018:
- The candidate must clear the 10th standard for applying to the posts. To know the further detail of qualification check the official news.
- Assistant Loco Pilot Post: For applying to this post the candidate must be between 18 to 25 years.
- Technician Grade 3 Post: According to the 1st January 2017, the candidate whose age is more than 28 years will not be able to apply for these posts.
- Different age relaxation rules are available for the categories so you can have detailed information from the job notice.
- The selection procedure is basically divided into three parts that are computer based online test (written examination), skill tests & verification of certificates.
Application Fee/ Examination Fee:
- OBC/General – 100 Rs have to be paid at the time of online registration
- Rest of others – No fees for the reserved candidates.
|Pay Scale||5200 – 20200|
How to Fill RRB Bhubaneswar Group C Online Application Form 2018:
- Took a look at the official website of RRB Bhubaneswar at www.rrbbnc.gov.in
- Download the notification and must read it carefully
- Search the apply online area
- Required to fill the details as per the necessary
- Passport size photo, signature and other necessary documents are to be uploaded
- Click on the submit button
- Without forgot take the print of application form and bank challan for any uses in future
Important Dates Remember:
- Start date online registration from: January 2018
- Due date of registration will be soon updated.
Download RRB Bhubaneswar ALP Notification 2018 (Update Soon)
Download RRB Bhubaneswar Technician Notification 2018 (Update Soon)
Official website: www.rrbbnc.gov.in
Kindly share this article on social sites. Surely we will make your updates about entire news of RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018, admit card their syllabus, answer key, merit list and result from this page.