RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017 notification, apply online for 4155 vacancies of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Posts is now out at www.rrbmumbai.gov.in:
RRB Mumbai ALP Recruitment Notification 2017: Hello Guys!! Here in this article you will find Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai has released employment news from Indian nation and inviting online application form on its main official web portal at www.rrbmumbai.gov.in so this is certainly a good news for all job seekers who are looking for the Government Jobs in the Mumbai city. The still closing date for registration process is not being announced so it would be better to have a look at the entire article.
The Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai works under the control of Ministry of Railways, Government of India. It is responsible for recruiting the Group ‘C’ staff. It does the recruitment for Mumbai Division and Headquarter of Western Railway and Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Solapur, Bhusawal Divisional and headquarters of Nanded Division of South Central Railway, Nagpur Division of South East Central Railway and Central Railway. Every year aspirants can afford this for a smooth functioning of it they need more candidates. Recently they are in need of applicant for a post of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Posts.
RRB Mumbai Group C Recruitment Notification 2017: Right now, all candidates can apply online for 4155 seats for which the common people have to apply and get enrolled for the jobs. The details are also available on the main site of the ministry as mentioned above. The candidates residing in the Mumbai or nearby places can apply for the post by applying through the online mode. We also have noted down the process of applying which is also here.
RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Notification:
|Details of Railway Vacancy 2017|
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Mumbai|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade – 3|
|Number of Vacancies||4155|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Eligible Criteria for RRB Mumbai Jobs 2017:
- Aspirants must have age between 18 years to 32 years as on notification release dates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulations.
- Contenders must have completed their 10th/SSC or 12th/HSC standard or diploma or degree courses in any stream can enroll for vacant posts.
- For General and OBC category candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates: No Fees
- Post wise salary scale differs so kindly have a look at its published notification.
- Contenders selection will be done on basis of their performance in the Written Test which will be the first and then aspirants have to give the skill and talent test, medical test and personal interview.
How to Apply RRB Mumbai Online Application Form 2016?
- All interested and eligible candidate have to refer its official website of the organization at www.rrbmumbai.gov.in.
- Search for recruitment link from its home page.
- Kindly refer to its official notification for RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017.
- Have a look at all eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, selection process, age limit, application fee etc.
- Start entering all details which are mandatory.
- Upload all necessary documents which are mentioned in its official notification.
- Verify whether all entered details are correct or not after then click on Submit button.
- Download it & take a hard copy of it for future reference.
- Start date of online application form: will be updated
- Last date to apply online: will be declared
- Date of examination: will be announced
Download RRB Mumbai ALP Notification 2017
Download RRB Mumbai Technician Grade 3 Notification 2017
RRB Mumbai Vacancy 2017 Apply Online
Note: Keep visiting our website to get latest RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017.